[Glade-users] Icon problem

Hi all...

When inserting a stock glyph in a button, I find two named the same in
the dropdown list (both have the name 'Forward'). One is the
'fastforward' symbol ('>>'), the other is the (wanted) right arrow ('->').
I can't use the right arrow, 'cause both have the same name and the first
one gets selected all the time, even though I click on the second.

Is there some error in my installation?
Which are the glyphs used - the .svg ones or the 48x48?
I couldn't find two with the same name. Where does Glade get the names?

I found icons in /usr/local/share/icons/Rodent/scalable/stock/

Glade is version 2.6.7
gtk+ is also 2.6.7

TIA,
John