[Glade-users] Limit on complexity for cut&paste?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 14:43:55 -0300
John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:42:02 +0100
Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net> wrote:

PS. I can't see the bug in bugzilla.gnome.org. Where is it?

Hi Damon.

As it didn't show up from the bug-buddy report, I've submitted the bug
manually to bugzilla (first reinstalled the source code and included a
backtrace). As I noticed gail mentioned, the version i have is 1.2.0.

I also get a crash when 'open'ing another project when one is already
loaded.

I'm no expert, please tell if I can be any help...

John