[Glade-users] Limit on complexity for cut&paste?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:42:02 +0100
Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net> wrote:

can edit the XML file in a text editor. The structure is fairly easy
to understand.

The only problem with editing the XML file is accidentally creating
forward references (e.g. a reference to a radio group that doesn't
appear until later in the file). But I don't think that should affect
you, since widgets in a notebook shouldn't refer to external stuff.

Damon

PS. I can't see the bug in bugzilla.gnome.org. Where is it?

Hi Damon.

I've no idea - I filled out the crash dialog, and I suppose it was filed
under glade2. I noticed that a backtrace was included too. Maybe there is
an additional step before the crash report gets to bugzilla?

Thanks
John