[Glade-users] Problem with autogen

Yes, it looks like you need the glib2-devel package. (You probably need
other -devel packages as well.)

Damon

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 13:56, zeng qiang wrote:
Here, i post again Damon's answer on 13 Feb 2003.

Damon, do u think i would fix this problem by installing gtk+2.0?

or the glib2-devel package? i have downloaded it but don't know how to
add it.

thanks again,

ZQ

* Messages

[root@a-server project2]# ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running glib-gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4
lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/local/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro
directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get
from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running aclocal  ...
aclocal: configure.in: 24: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in
library

That's the problem. It looks like you don't have the glib2-devel
package. That should contain the glib-gettext.m4 file which has the
AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT macro in it.

免费下载 MSN Explorer  Get 2 months FREE*.