[Glade-users] Languages for Glade

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 09:16, Tomas Eroles i Forner wrote:
Hello!
In the version I've installed on my computer, Glade works with C and
C++.

Is there any plan for use Glade with more languages?

Glade XML files can be used from quite a few languages, such as Perl and
Python. Instead of generating code, these languages support the use of
libglade, so you load the XML files at runtime.

You'll have to check the GTK+ bindings for your particular language to
see if it supports libglade.