From: Damon Chaplin [mailto:damon karuna uklinux net]=20
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 8:38 AM
To: Cui, Fanzhe
Cc: glade-users lists ximian com
Subject: RE: [Glade-users] Problem of linking gtk-demo images.c program

Oops, I forgot that the new stable 2.6 versions of GTK+ and GLib are
available. So you could get those, if the packages for Windows are
ready.

Damon

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 13:06, Cui, Fanzhe wrote:
Damon,
=20
Appreciate your response. The glib I was using was in the package
GTK+/Win32 dev env Installer 2.4-rc25, and I think the version was
glib
2.4.8. The images.c source code was in the directory
C:\GTK\share\gtk-2.0\demo after installation. I also modified the
source
program main.c and demos.h to exclude other part of the demo (because
it
calls a bunch of other programs that I didn't need). These two files
plus demo-common.h are from the source pkg of gtk+2.6 that was
separately downloaded from http://www.gtk.org/download/.
=20
I will try GTK+2.4.9 to find out how the demo use g_fopen(), while I
wait the release of glib 2.5.4.=20
=20
Thank you!
Fanz