[Glade-users] Setting the size of Text Entrys help needed please

I'm using Glade to generate GtkAda code for a project I'm doing.  This
involves several hundread text entry boxes.  I set the width of them in
glade to be say 10.  Within Glade they look perfect but once the Ada code
is generated nowhere does the code set the size of the entry.  I could do
it manually by entering the line (set_width etc etc) for every entry but
that would take several long hours.

Is there any way I can save myself this task?

Any ideas would be great,  Thanks,

Grant.