[Glade-users] Help menu...

I'm using Fedora Core 3 + Glade 2.6.0 to edit a Gnome-interface with menu.
I wrote a little documentation (for yelp) and I want add on "Help menu" a stock-icon for it ("rubber
ring" icon), but Glade doesn't show it to me. Is it normal? In gnome-documentation exists MACRO ->
GNOMEUIINFO_HELP("app name"). Eventually how can I add it?

If you are using the generated C code you need to open the project
options, go to the "C Options" page, and select "Gnome Help Support".

it's already selected

I don't know what you need to do if you are using libglade.

A "call" for yelp gui as GNOMEUIINFO_HELP("app name") under "Help" menu.

Giulio

 Sponsor:
 Innovativo, intelligente e alla moda, se queste sono le tue caratteristiche clicca qui!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2852&d=2-2