[Glade-users] filechooserbutton as target for mnemonic widget?

Hi,

I'm trying to build an interface in Glade 2. I've a small problem
though. I've a label which I want to activate an filechooserbutton if
the user presses the alt-<underlined letter> combination. All buttons in
the interface are shown in the "target:" list in the properties editor,
but the filechooserbutton is not. Why is that? I can manually set the
widget with gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget(), but I of course like to
have glade do that.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra