[Glade-users] External interface to glade created project

Hi I've used glade to prepare a small test application from fpc 2.0.  The
project that I'm working on, will need to interface with a C wrapper and
uses external callbacks with the wrapper for data transfer.

Is there a recognized way of doing external interface via callback with
Glade produced, win32 projects or does this fall back exclusively to a GDK
issue?

Thanks in advance,

Mike