[Glade-users] 'Stop' Stock ID

I've been working on a media player frontend in PyGTK/Glade and I'm
having trouble with the Stop button.  I've tried setting it to stock
'Stop' (what I know from PyGTK as STOCK_MEDIA_STOP) but it seems to
revert to STOCK_STOP.  Same story when I tried just setting the icon.=20
Not the biggest deal ever, but it seems that because both are named
'Stop', Glade gets them confused.

I didn't have this problem in PyGTK, because I just set the icon to
the stock ID STOCK_MEDIA_STOP.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Andrew