[Glade-users] glade 2.0.1 open .glade file skips width_request and height_request

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 17:57, Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:

The width_request and height_request entries will not get loaded into
the properties dialog.  If you twiddle with the widget and save it again,
the .glade file is overwritten and that widget's height and width
settings will be gone.

I can't reproduce this yet. What container widget is the button in?
(A GtkHBox/GtkTable/GtkFixed?)

Damon

GtkHButtonBox, here is the basic structure of the file.

I still can't reproduce it.

Can you send me your file and I'll try that.

Thanks,