[Glade-users] glade under cygwin: please pretty please help me

Hello,

I am trying to build an executable under Windows XP with cygwin. I have tried
to compile a GTK+ application, and it works fine. So then I tried to compile
something which uses libglade. These days cygwin offers libglade 2.4 as
part of the download and install packages process. So I added the libglade-2.0
to the pkgconfig line and tried to build. Here is the result:

g++ -o app.exe -mms-bitfields -mno-cygwin -mwindows -c `pkg-config
--libs --cflags gtk+-2.0 libglade-2.0` main.c
g++: -lglade-2.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgtk-win32-2.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lxml2: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lz: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lws2_32: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgdk-win32-2.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -latk-1.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lpangowin32-1.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgdi32: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lpango-1.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgobject-2.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgmodule-2.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lglib-2.0: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lintl: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -liconv: linker input file unused because linking not done

The result is I get these errors, not sure why, and the .exe is produced
but does not work (when I launch it I just get a black window with nothing
in it).

Thank you so much for your help,

Neil