[Glade-users] Re: Display only X lines in GtkComboBox

Several Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) recommend that if your comboboxes
are to display around more than 12 items then it's best to forget it and display
a table instead. Comboboxes with a lot of items are bad cause they may not
even fit on the screen. Use a table. Anyways, 5 rows at a time is not really
usable. If you can, allow the table to stretch when the user resizes the
window at the very least. Grrrr..... I hate GUIs that resemble peepholes.