[Glade-users] libglade bug: clist: libglade not using parsed x-align property

I would like to but cannot because libglade doesn't
fully support it yet and my compiler ran out of memory
with the other approach.

Stop deprecating stuff before other stuff is functional.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:57:18 -0500, Sandino Flores Moreno