[Glade-users] Glade and Gnome-DB

Hello,

Out of curiosity, what does Glade use from Gnome-DB and how? In
particular, does it
use anything from libgnomedb-1.1.99 besides from libgda-1.1.99? Does
it enable widgets
similar to QDataTable in the Qt Application framework (which I don't
like BTW). (?)

What does Gnome-DB support do for Glade, and which files from the Gnome-DB
project does it use besides libgda? (I am going to need to install
these when I ship
my app which needs to access databases so I kind of need to know).

Thanks,

Neil