[Glade-users] feature lacking: translatable and non translatable strings: glade should show this

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 05:12, Neil Zanella wrote:
Hello,

Most strings are translatable. However some are not. For instance, I've got this
string which denotes a file format and I don't want translators to see
it: it should
stay as is and not puzzle them. I think the accessibility panel of most items
should include a button for translatable = yes, no. Same goes for menu items.

Another example: the names of fields in a database. Translating these would
simply wreck the whole application, so these absolutely must not be translated.
So glade should provide this feature in the application, not only in
the XML file.

Is this feature there and I have missed it, or is it simply lacking?

It is in the latest release, 2.6.2.

Though there is a problem with 2.6.2, so wait for 2.6.3 later today.