[Glade-users] simple-question..

Hello all!

Simple, Rookie question: How the #% can I get my created Gnome/Glade progra=
m to show my png's? I assigned them nicely inside Glade, and my forms reall=
y look swell. unfortunately they are all lost when I compiled my binary? Al=
l I get is "couldn't find ..etc..etc.." no matter where I put those lousy f=
iles?

Doesn't Glade keep these connections to the filenames for me? Do I have to =
manually hack some files to get this working, or have I simply missed somet=
hing very essential?

Regards
Stefan
--=20