[Glade-users] columned list stupidity

Hello,

When I use a columned list, as suggested, I can set the minimum widths of the
various columns appearing therein. However, when the columned list is resized,
the last column stretches and the others stay the same. This looks
really stupid.
What is needed is not minimum widths, but some means to interpret those
numbers in the glade XML file as relative proportions. Not sure about how
the new substitute widget for Columned List works.

Thanks for your feedback,

Regards,

Neil