[Glade-users] some glade/GTK+ usability and look and feel questions

Hello,

I still don't have answers to the following questions:

1. How come when I add a tooltip for a columned list in glade-2 it
does not show up
    when I move the mouse over the columned list in glade?

2. Does GTK+/Glade support the "what's this" feature? The one where you click on
    a toolbar button or menu entry and then point and click on
something and some
    help larger than what a tooltip would display shows up? How?

3. What is the difference between the GTK+ scrollbar and the GNOME scrollbar and
    how come I can't use a GTK+ scrollbar in place of the GNOME
scrollbar? Also what
    are the advantages of one over the other?

4. If I use GNOME widgets will I still be able to build my app under
windows after I've
    finished the Linux version?

Thanks,

Neil