[Glade-users] Using 3rd Party / Custom Widgets in Glade

Dear All,

Is it possible to use a 3rd party widget while designing UI in glade ?

I am trying to use GTKSourceView (3rd Party GTK+ syntax highlighting
widget).
Can I design my window using glade and have a GTKSourceView instance in
it?
Will Glade produce .glade file correctly. Moreover, I'll be using the
glade-designed window in a PyGTK application.

- Chetan

PS: How to search the glade-users list archive?