[Glade-users] libglade: next release

Well, it's just that the current stable release of libglade isn't
doing anything with some
of the tooltips and does not allow the toolbar to be resized and
complains about i18n
descriptive strings etc... just minor things, but they make a
difference to the user.

Regards,

Neil

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:06:16 -0500, Tristan Van Berkom