[Glade-users] libglade: next release

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:47:15 -0700, Neil Zanella <nzanella gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I wonder whether someone could please release a new version of
libglade from CVS.
I am writing an app which needs the new features found in libglade for
glade 2 files.

Current cvs libglade is depending on gtk+-2.5 (unstable), so I'm guessing that
James is planning a release around gtk+-2.6 .

If you need to build widgets with libglade that libglade doesn't yet support,
you can add that support through the glade_xml_register_widget() /
glade_xml_register_custom_prop () apis (see glade-gtk.c from the libglade
package for an example).