[Glade-users] Reusing windows/dialogs after user closes them with 'X'

I can't figure this one out.

If a user closes a dialog or popup window with the 'X' in the
top-right of the window, it destroys the window.

I have the destroy event signal, but I can't stop it from actually
destroying it (or can I?).  I've tried putting a ->hide_all in the
event loop to hide instead of destroy, but it's already destroyed.

What I would like to know is, how can I reuse the window/dialog?

Thanks,
Dale
bigperm71 gmail com