[Glade-users] Testing Glade 3 on Suse 9.1

Hi, I would like to test Glade 3 on my system. I am using Suse 9.1 with the=
=20
latest version of gnome and gtk and I downloaded the source code of glade=20
from cvs.
I run autogen.sh but seems that as my system uses automake 1.9 there are so=
me=20
problems. Also there are some problems with macros:

raul@linux:~/glade3> sh autogen.sh
checking for autoconf >=3D 2.53...
  testing autoconf2.50... not found.
  testing autoconf... found 2.59
checking for automake >=3D 1.4...
  testing automake-1.4... not found.
***Error***: You must have automake >=3D 1.4 installed
  to build glade.  Download the appropriate package for
  from your distribution or get the source tarball at
    http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/automake/automake-1.4.tar.gz

checking for libtool >=3D 1.4.3...
  testing libtoolize... found 1.5.10
checking for glib-gettext >=3D 2.2.0...
  testing glib-gettextize... found 2.4.7
checking for intltool >=3D 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... found 0.30
checking for pkg-config >=3D 0.14.0...
  testing pkg-config... found 0.15.0
autogen.sh: line 1: --print-ac-dir: command not found
Checking for required M4 macros...
  libtool.m4 not found
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
  intltool.m4 not found
  pkg.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build glade
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Ra=FAl