[Glade-users] Testing Glade 3 on Suse 9.1

First of all, thanks to everybody for all your suggestions with my problem and
comments about the current state of glade. Is there any release date?

I compiled automake-1.4 and I don't get that warning but I still get the error
of the macros:

Checking for required M4 macros...
  libtool.m4 not found -->This is false
  glib-gettext.m4 not found -->this too
  intltool.m4 not found -->this too
  pkg.m4 not found -->this too
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build glade
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?

ACLOCAL_PATH is correct and the path in suse is : /opt/gnome/share/aclocal and
all the files are in this folder. You can take a look at it ;)

.             gettext.m4                gtk-2.0.m4   inttypes_h.m4
libmikmod.m4   ogg-old.m4       stdint_h.m4
..            gimp-2.0.m4               gtk-doc.m4   inttypes.m4
lib-prefix.m4  opencdk.m4       uintmax_t.m4
alsa.m4       glib-2.0.m4               gtkgl.m4     inttypes-pri.m4
libtool.m4     ORBit2.m4        ulonglong.m4
audiofile.m4  glibc21.m4                gtk--.m4     isc-posix.m4
libxml.m4      ORBit.m4         vorbis.m4
avifile.m4    glib-gettext.m4           gtk.m4       ksba.m4
libxslt.m4     pkg.m4           vorbis-old.m4
codeset.m4    glib.m4                   guile.m4     lcmessage.m4     linc.m4
po.m4            wchar_t.m4
dvdnav.m4     gnome--.m4                iconv.m4     libart.m4
longdouble.m4  printf-posix.m4  wint_t.m4
esd.m4        gob2.m4                   imlib.m4     libgcrypt.m4
longlong.m4    progtest.m4      wxwin.m4
freetype2.m4  gpg-error.m4              intdiv0.m4   libIDL.m4        ltdl.m4
sigc++.m4        xml-i18n-tools.m4
gconf-1.m4    gpgme.m4                  intltool.m4  lib-ld.m4        nls.m4
signed.m4        xsize.m4
gconf-2.m4    gst-element-check-0.8.m4  intmax.m4    lib-link.m4      ogg.m4
size_max.m4

Ivan, there is no devel package of gettext-runtime, there is only a devel
package so I think that all will be in that package (I hope)

Why doesn't autogen work? Could be a problem with suse?

Best regards