[Glade-users] simple examples

--0-2055506991-1100880804=:23429

Greetings:

I'm just getting started with Glade and was looking for very simple progs. The examples programs are fairly
involved and require a lot of study. I was thinking about a program with just a top level window and one
button that when clicked brought up a filesel widget. And the buttons would be hooked up. Studying the
examples from GTK+ takes you so far but Glade is another thing and there are difference that are complicated
(Glade hookup and all that).
A number of very trivial programs would be very useful to get a guy up and running. Using Glade itself is
really easy but hooking everything up and getting your program running is another thing.

Thanks,

Bob

 The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!
--0-2055506991-1100880804=:23429

<DIV>Greetings:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm just getting started with Glade and was looking for very simple progs. The examples programs are
fairly involved and require a lot of study. I was thinking about a program with just a top level window and
one button that when clicked brought up a filesel widget. And the buttons would be hooked up. Studying the
examples from GTK+ takes you so far but Glade is another thing and there are difference that are complicated
(Glade hookup and all that).</DIV>
<DIV>A number of very trivial programs would be very useful to get a guy up and running. Using Glade itself
is really easy but hooking everything up and getting your program running is another thing.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bob</DIV><p>