[Glade-users] Accelerators for Pulldown menus

Hello-

I am having trouble using accelerator keys to activate pulldown menus in
Glade built GUI's. Is there a solution for this? I dug through the email
list archives, and saw the following response for one person using glade
0.5.9:

"There is a known problem when using menubars in normal GtkWindow widgets
in a Gnome project."

Has this been fixed since 0.5.9? I am using 0.6.4, and still experiencing
problems.
Is there any type of workaround for this?
Is this a problem with the code that Glade outputs, or a shortcoming of the
libraries that get used by the resulting GUI application that is built
(gnome, or maybe gtk?)

Thanks,
Joel