[Glade-users] Widget lookups between windows

Just a quick question.

I have 2 windows, one window is opened as the result of a call from a
button on the first window.

I press a button in the 2nd window and need to get the fields from the
1st window in that call. It seems that when I try to look up the first
window from the callback, the lookup_widget function cannot find that
window. Is there a way to get the first window from that callback?

Thank You in advance.

--
Louis J Bouchard
de KC2FNN