[Glade-users] Glade 3 & treeview

I have not looked into this, but could it be done by editing the glade XML files
by hand rather than with the glade tool? Also, if you have any good suggestions
on how the GtkTreeList GUI should work then feel free to share them (since you
are working with these you may have something in mind already).

Thanks,

Neil

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:19:42 +0100 (CET), tacorner chello at