[Glade-users] Definition/description of signals....

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:14:53 +1300, Worik <worik noggon com> wrote:
Friends

I am brand new to this mailing list and have joined yet another mailing
list in desperation as I can find no place that describes what gtk
signals *mean*.

I think the best place for this question is gtk-app-devel-list lists gnome org

you mean "why signals are fired" ?

I have to admit that the gtk api is quite lacking in this sence, I guess its
pretty much trial and error atm, usualy the "name" of the signal is sufficient
(i.e. the "clicked" signal on GtkButton instance it pretty obvious).

Unfortunatly I am a GtkTreeView "dunce" and know nothing about the
"cursor-changed" signal.