[Glade-users] Can't use underscore in button names anymore?

* Damon Chaplin (damon karuna uklinux net) wrote:
On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 16:18, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
In previous versions of Glade, you could use an underscore (_) character
in a button label to make the first character of that button
automatically the accelerator (using the alt key). So for example, if I
label a button '_Copy', then the button appears with the underscore
under the 'C' and alt-c "clicks" that button.

In Glade 2.6.5, if I use the _Copy label, the button appears as '_Copy'
and I can't use alt-c for the button.

What's up? What changed here?

It still works for me. What sort of button are you using?

hrm, maybe I'm doing something wrong. See screenshot here:

http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/button.jpg
http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/buttons_glade.jpg

note, it only seems to be this one window. Not sure what's going on.
Others appear to work correctly. *shrug*

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca