[Glade-users] Can't use underscore in button names anymore?

On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 16:18, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
In previous versions of Glade, you could use an underscore (_) character
in a button label to make the first character of that button
automatically the accelerator (using the alt key). So for example, if I
label a button '_Copy', then the button appears with the underscore
under the 'C' and alt-c "clicks" that button.

In Glade 2.6.5, if I use the _Copy label, the button appears as '_Copy'
and I can't use alt-c for the button.

What's up? What changed here?

It still works for me. What sort of button are you using?