[Glade-users] Horizontal and Vertical box

Thus spake Prashant Kumar on Fri, May 21, 2004 at 03:36:51PM CDT
Thanks everyone. I understand it now.

Is it easy to embed apps into the window? Say a movie player in a box?
Or a flash movie?.

Well, not exactly.  My reference to HTML tables was more in reference to the
way that the 2D space of the app UI is dividied and allocated to the widgets
it contains so that their positions relative to one another are what you
want.  Putting something such as a movie player into an app UI is something
else altogether.  If you haven't ever worked with HTML tables, my comment
probably didn't make sense to you.