[Glade-users] Automatic documentation?

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 00:22, lrcgtk red4est com wrote:
The widget tree feature in glade is really handy. I'm finding it very
handy when trying to set up my gtkrc files and suchlike.

Are there any programs out there that'll create the equivalent in a
file that I can just look at in an editor?

Are there any other programs that are handy for finding info when
working with glade generated programs?

I don't know of any.

I usually use grep if I want to see the structure of the widgets,
e.g. something like:

   grep '<widget' project1.glade