[Glade-users] xml (.glade) file format?

--=-d9OjU0wTF+X0zGNg0rIg

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 07:30, lrcgtk red4est com wrote:
Is there a good description/definition document for the
format of the glade xml file?  I've got some major changes
to make to lots of items and it'd be a lot easier to use an
editor than a GUI.

The DTD is stored in libglade. I'll attach it here.

Damon

--=-d9OjU0wTF+X0zGNg0rIg

<!-- proposed DTD for new glade format -->

<!ELEMENT glade-interface (requires*, widget*) >
<!ATTLIST glade-interface
  xmlns CDATA #FIXED 'http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd' >

<!ELEMENT requires EMPTY >
<!ATTLIST requires
  lib CDATA #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT widget (property*, accessibility?, signal*, accelerator*, child*) >
<!ATTLIST widget
  class CDATA #REQUIRED
  id ID #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT property (#PCDATA) >
<!-- type is an optional tag, and should be the string name of the
     GType for the property -->
<!-- translatable specifies whether the property should be translated
     before use. -->
<!-- context indicates that the value has a |-separated
     context which must be stripped before use, look up g_strip_context()
     in the GLib API documentation for details.-->
<!ATTLIST property
  name CDATA #REQUIRED
  type CDATA #IMPLIED
  translatable (yes|no) 'no'
  context (yes|no) 'no'
  agent CDATA #IMPLIED >

<!ELEMENT atkproperty (#PCDATA | accessibility)* >
<!ATTLIST atkproperty
  name CDATA #REQUIRED
  type CDATA #IMPLIED >

<!ELEMENT atkrelation EMPTY >
<!ATTLIST atkrelation
  target CDATA #REQUIRED
  type CDATA #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT atkaction EMPTY >
<!ATTLIST atkaction
  action_name CDATA #REQUIRED
  description CDATA #IMPLIED >

<!ELEMENT accessibility (atkrelation | atkaction | atkproperty)* >

<!ELEMENT signal (property*) >
<!ATTLIST signal
  name CDATA #REQUIRED
  handler CDATA #REQUIRED
  after (yes|no) 'no'
  object IDREF #IMPLIED
  last_modification_time CDATA #IMPLIED >

<!ELEMENT accelerator EMPTY >
<!ATTLIST accelerator
  key CDATA #REQUIRED
  modifiers CDATA #REQUIRED
  signal CDATA #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT child ((widget|placeholder), packing?) >
<!-- internal children should not have any properties set on them.
     (Internal children are things like the scrollbars in a
     GtkScrolledWindow, or the vbox in a GtkDialog). -->
<!ATTLIST child
  internal-child CDATA #IMPLIED >

<!ELEMENT packing (property+) >

<!ELEMENT placeholder EMPTY >