[Glade-users] a code problem

I am the mad man with the fruit machine game who messaged earlier with a
code problem.

As you may have surmised from the examples, there was nothing wrong with
'em.  A faulty display widget not shown in the code examples was killing
the function.  I am in the process of fixing it so the button
will  change.  The global integers were working all along.

I should have trusted my C+(+).  It's the devil I know.  I can now proceed
with confidence that my doze game won't be a life's work porting over to
the penguin.  I could use some more lessons in GTK+ though.

Screen shots of the working doze version of the game are at
http://home.ozconnect.net/skull/.

Cheers!

Paul Kielly.