[Glade-users] Using images in applications

Hi everybody,
I am new to GLADE and GTK world, and I'am facing
problem in using images in my applications. whwnever i
use some image i insert it in the application
interface using GLADE and when I make the application,
the picture(image) dosen't show up. only a blank shows
up in its place. When I run my application form Shell,
a message is displayed in the shell that says The
application couldn't find/open the image.
somebody please help, THANKS IN ADVANCE....
Janmejay Singh
IIT Roorkee