[Glade-users] Issues with interface created with Glade-2 2.0.1-4

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 20:44, Trimble, Nathan G wrote:
"I've just loaded it into glade 2.6.0 here and I can't immediately spot
a problem."

Hi, I'm fairly new to glade and the list.  I'm not quite sure I
understand where you get glade 2.6.0 from.  I was reading on the glade
website and the newest release I can find is glade-2.0.0-2.0.1
(http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glade/2.0/).  Can anyone help me
understand glade versioning, as it's not that clear on the site.

From the glade download site (http://glade.gnome.org/download.html).

"Last Stable Version: 2.0.1
Versions newer than this may have problems, so use at your own risk!"

The website has had problems since the GNOME server was hacked.

You can get 2.6.0 from:

   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glade/2.6/

Note that it depends on GTK+ 2.4/GNOME 2.6 and interfaces created with
it will also depend on them.