[Glade-users] Multiple glade files

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 01:11, Caleb Groom wrote:
I've noticed that some projects split each dialog or small groups of
dialogs into one glade file per dialog/small group.

Seems to me this is easier to keep up with, much like splitting your C
code across many files.  My question is:  are there any performance or
design considerations that prevent more projects from doing this?  I'd
like to gather advice before I spread out the XML across 5-10 glade
files.

NOTE: I'm not using any Glade code generation, only .glade files for
layout.

For large projects we recommend using libglade and a separate glade file
for each window or dialog. It is probably better than one large glade
file.