[Glade-users] List or Tree View?

I am trying to figure out how or it the list or tree view will solve my
problem.

I need a setup where the user can enter an unlimited number of rows of
information into one window in a row/column setup. The setup will be
like this:

Juristiction   Beginning Number   Ending Number
<Information entered into rows for each juristiction>

It looks like list view would solve my problem but I cannot see any way
to make it useful. If I am looking at the wrong solution, please tell me
if there is a better way to do this.

Please note that I cannot have a upper limit on the number of rows due
to the nature of what I am trying to develop.

--
Louis J Bouchard
de KC2FNN