[Glade-users] string

Hi,
I simply want to use a string comming from a gtk entry, in a classical
c function but it doesn't work and makes me a segmentation fault :(

This is a part of my callbacks.c file:

void
on_bouton_maj_clicked(GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
  GtkWidget * entry = lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(button), "url_maj");
  maj_tle(gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(entry)));
}

The function maj_tle() needs as only parameter a classical char *string
and writes it in file using fopen(), fprintf() ...
For example if i use maj_tle("example") it works.
What should i do to solve that ?
Thanks for your help :)