[Glade-users] Project compilation problems

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 19:34, Ed Rayne wrote:
Dear all,

I'm using an up-to-date version of Gentoo with both autoconf-2.13 and
2.57 but when I try and compile a project I get the following error:

Does it use different names for the 2 versions of autoconf?
Or are they installed into different paths?

It looks like just running 'autoconf' is running the old version.
You need to make it run the new version instead somehow.