[Glade-users] Converting libglade1 to libglade2 - problem with Fixed

Hi there,

    I learned that libglade-convert would convert my  file.glade from a
version 1 to a version 2.

    The only problem with that is that when you use Fixed to place your
widgets, the whole window (panel)  minimize to the biggest widget, on my
case the entry widget.  And even though the position of the X and Y of
my widgets were created ok, they all go to one position (the left up
corner of the window).

    If I start from scratch, the Glade 2 works great.

    Is there anything I can change on the .glade file (xml) to have the
same effect I had before with Glade1 ?

Thanks for any info
Marcos