From: "Tristan Van Berkom" <tristan van berkom gmail com>
To: "Matthew Yaconis" <myaconis nycap rr com>
Cc: <glade-users ximian com>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] MSVC and glade_xml_signal_autoconnect

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:53:44 -0500, Matthew Yaconis
<myaconis nycap rr com> wrote:
[....]
I saw a post back in march where someone had to add --export-internal to
his
linking options (on Solaris) in order for the callback symbols to be
available for libglade to "find".  However I have been unsuccessful in
determining any similar flag/setting in MSVC++.  Any suggestions?

Hmmm,
  The GModule code is used to lookup the autoconnected symbols,
so this is just a shot in the dark, but is there some special magic you
have to do under MSVC++ to get those symbols exported ?

Some wierd magic that might look kindof like this:

__declspec(dllexport) gint
on_button_press_event (GtkWidget *widget,
                                           GtkEventButton *event,
                                           gpointer user_data)
{
   /* ... */
   return TRUE;
}

I never touched MS platforms so this is really a shot in the dark, I just
know that in glade-3 we use that __dllspec() magic to lookup functions
in the loaded plugins.