[Glade-users] practical question: apps locating glade file

So this means that, with the example you have provided, it is not
possible to run
the program once make is issued without issuing a make install, and that this is
the standard way. So either Makefile.am is configured with GLADEDIR bound
to a directory that works after issuing a make, or it is configured to
be bound to
a directory that works after doing a make install.

Is this right? So the final user cannot test the application prior to
doing a make install with most standard ways of packaging glade files?

Thanks,

Neil