[Glade-users] Re: can't always find needed stock items in GtkMenuBar Menu Editor

Ok, I think I figured this out.

If I start from scratch and create a new GNOME project, I can find the
"About" Stock Item. If I start from scratch and create a new Gtk+
project, the About stock item isn't available.

Looks like the "About" stock item is only available to GNOME applications.