[Glade-users] positioning a popup window.

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 20:11, Tran Thuy T DLVA wrote:
 I would like to popup a window at a specific x, y position, but could
not find a way to do it.
 In glade-2 there is no x,y input at design time either.
  Any help would be appreciated.

I think you need to pass a GtkMenuPositionFunc to gtk_menu_popup() that
calculates the desired position. (It can check the menus allocated size
and the screen size to make sure it doesn't go off the edge of the
screen.)