[Glade-users] glade interface positioning

Greetings,
In positioning various things (text & entry fields) on my interface, I am
having a problem whereby all the things are displayed left justified (I
want them to be right justified). In other words a text field which I
would like on the bottom right hand side of the interface is being
displayed on the bottom left side.

I am unsure of the best way to shift them to the right hand side (I have
thought of using a dummy text box (with no text (or spaces)), but this
seems to be a bit troublesome and a bit of a kludge.

Could somebody drop me a hint?

Thanks.