[Glade-users] Basic Newbie question

This may or may not be relative to Glade but I thought I'd ask you guys
since I"m using glade to develop my gui's.

Ok, I have written a my-sql.c and my-sql.h file that contains my
functions for performing mysql operations.

A few questions.

What do I change in order to compile this into my application when I run
make?

What do I change in order for configure to automatically search for the
mysql libraries. I don't want my user to have to specify any
environmental variables such as CFLAGS and LDFLAGS when they run
configure

Please don't flame me for the simple questions. I'm trying to learn. :-)
to program in c again.

Thanks,
Brent Clements